IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A. guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on Personal Data Protection Law and Guarantee of Digital Rights (PDPL GDR). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible
- Owner: IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A.
- NIF/CIF: A20180485
- Registered address: Intsausti Jauregia, Julio Urkijo Hiribidea 25, 20720 Azkoitia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.urolaturismoa.eus
In the processing of your personal data, IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A. will apply the following principles that fulfil the new European data protection regulations:
- IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A. will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes on which you will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A. will only request the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is sought.
- The data will be kept for as long as is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
- Your data will be processed in such a manner that its security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The following are cases in which you do provide your personal data:
- By contacting us via the contact forms or sending us an email.
- By doing a catalogue download request.
IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A. hereby informs you that you have a right to your personal data:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their processing.
- Oppose their processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
Exercising these rights is of a personal nature and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting this directly from IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A. sending an email to email@example.com.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the website to send IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A.an email, this information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and surname, home address, email address, telephone number, and other information.
IRAURGI LANTZEN, S.A. uses these data to respond to any messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
All information regarding the collection policy, purpose and processing of cookies is found on the Cookies Policy page.
When you browse the WEBSITE non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocalisation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
Google Analytics: is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a company in Delaware whose headquarters is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). For more information: https://analytics.google.com
IRAURGI LANTZEN , S.A. uses the information collected to retrieve statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the information provided to IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A. will be accurate, complete, exact and in force, and that it will be kept up to date.
As a Website User you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you submit to the site and IRAURGI LANTZEN, S.A. will not be held liable in this respect.
Acceptance and consent
If you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the valid legal evidence such as a photocopy of your ID or the equivalent.
Exercising your rights does not include any data that IRAURGI LANTZEN S.A. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.